Sunday, November 9, 2008

Because Working Out Gives You Energy, and Now I'm Wide Awake.

Aside from the squeaky bed springs across the street that no doubt will continue until at least around 4AM as is the norm around here these days, the sound of the breeze rustling the cherry blossom trees and the semi-refreshing wet smell of the last month of Fall is truly soothing, cathartic. Calm down the sympathetic and lull myself into a sweet parasympathetic rest and digestive state (learning massage and my instructor loves to throw in terms from anatomy...even when they're absolutely unnecessary, but I don't mind...good reminder of basic knowledge for nursing). In any case, aside from my body still on a temporary runner's high...my attempts to burn through some time came through enlisting the aid of blogs. I love to read personalities, and I certainly do not mean at first glance attempting to read someone like a book, but instead absorbing the sweet morsels of their personality that only comes through reading their individual writing styles. It's honestly a wondrous thing when you think about the human mind and heart, billions of thoughts racing from each encounter and event of the day and realizing that this is just one human's imagination. Then to imagine billions of humans each with their own billions of thoughts is truly overwhelming, and although a childish dream I'd love for a moment to see a tiny interesting bit of all those lives. Haha, but then that would be a state of omnipotence really, Godly abilities and far too much to handle for one human who is busy trying to figure out his own thoughts to begin with. Well then, I'll just settle for the little joys I get from reading blogs from time to time. The best part though is that 'you never know what you're gonna get'... thank you for the cliché Forrest Gump's mom. Living vicariously through the amusing, heartwarming, sometimes serious, but many times unexpected written anecdotes of friends and random writers alike.

The squeaking stopped.
Nope nevermind I was mistaken haha.